Spunbond Protective Packaging
Pouches and Sheets for surface protection
Ovasco Industries is a manufacturer of spunbond protective packaging solutions to help keep your class A surfaces protected. We provide sleeves, pouches, sheets, bags, and bonnets that will help to keep your painted, chromed, powder coated, high gloss and other parts with delicate finishes protected from scratching in a cost-effective manner.
- Soft non-woven fabrics
- Convenient protective covers during Work in Progress
- Fabric has a high melt point and maintains dimensional stability, easily holds warm items
- Non-woven fabrics are breathable and allow outgassing
- Excellent dust covers for warehouse storage and staging areas
- Pouches protect against corrugated scratching and burnish during packing and shipping
- Available in a wide variety of fabric weights and colors
Spunbond Protective Packaging Options
- Perforated rolls
- Individually bulk packed sheets or pouches
- Perforated on Roll (POR) or flat packed sheets
- Flat sheet and logo printing available
- Opening on end or side
- Made to your size specifications
- Pouches can be sewn into shapes to accommodate oddly shaped items
Spunbond Material Capabilities
Our core capabilities include the manufacture of bags in a variety of sizes, including small to very large format. This ability allows us to produce protective packaging for a wider range of products.
Stocked for JIT delivery
Optional warehousing/stocking program keeps your items in stock and available for shipping as needed, without taking up space on your warehouse floor. We monitor inventory levels, order patterns and lead times to further ensure that stock is available when you need it. Inventory reports can be sent to keep you informed of current stock.
We offer competitive pricing and excellent customer service. Our entire supply chain, from design and manufacturing, to delivery and customer satisfaction is efficient and streamlined. We’re committed to these values and carry them into the future.